CONSENT CLAUSE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
All data provided by you through this form will be treated with strict confidentiality. Under Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, Regulation of development of the aforementioned Law, we inform you that all the data that you provide us with facilitates will be included in the file: Patients of Martha Rocío Escamilla Rocha for their treatment in order to offer them the services that best suit their needs and preferences.You may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, communicating in writing to our email address: email@example.com
1. Martha Rocío Escamilla Rocha in compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, services of the information society and electronic content, informs you that: Your corporate name is: Martha Rocío Escamilla Rocha Likewise we indicate that for get in touch with us you can do it through our electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Martha Rocío Escamilla Rocha, informs that the website www.traumatreatments.com, www.martha escamilla.com, aims to provide the general public with knowledge of our activities, services and, where appropriate, the acquisition of our assets or services.
3. Martha Rocío Escamilla Rocha in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data and the rest of the rules that develop it, guarantees security and confidentiality in the data provided by its customers.
4. The intellectual property rights of the website: www.traumatreatments.com, www.martha escamilla.com belong exclusively to Martha Rocío Escamilla Rocha, being the only one who is entitled to exercise the right to exploit it .
5. Martha Rocío Escamilla Rocha does not assume any responsibility with respect to access or connection to third-party websites to which reference or reference is made on our website.
6. The fraudulent use of the information contained in this web page will give rise to the legally established actions.
7. Martha Rocío Escamilla Rocha, is not responsible for possible security errors or possible damage that may occur in the user’s equipment or files when they correspond to the hosting of a virus on the user’s computer, malfunction of the browser or versions not updated of the same, as well as of all the damages or failures of security that expressly the legislation does not attribute to the holder of the web.
(*) Cookies are small text files that are sent to users’ computers and collect a record of their preferences, which allow them to be remembered when the visitor returns to the website.
1. What are Cookies and how are they used?
2. Why are they important?
2. What types of Cookies exist?
3. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW ARE THEY USED?
Cookies are files that the website or the application you use install in your browser or on your device, during your tour of the pages or by the application and serve to store information about your visit. Are used to:
– Ensure that web pages can work properly.
– Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
– Know your browsing experience.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data may access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie of their browser.
This technology allows to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address, etc. With this information we perform statistical and analytical services on sending and receiving emails to improve the offer of services to which the user is subscribed and provide detailed information that may be of interest.
BECAUSE THEY ARE IMPORTANT?
From a technical point of view we can say that they allow Web sites to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of users.
They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
They allow statistical studies compiled in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
Session sessions expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser.
The permanent expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or they are manually deleted, they have a deletion date and they are normally used in the online purchase process, so that we do not have to enter our password, constantly.
Our own, are those that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of our service.